Summer 2020 Trail Days
Help us maintain the trails at Bozeman area crags this summer! We are hosting an evening work party on the 4th Wednesday of every month, June through September and we hope you can join us. SMCC will provide sanitized tools. Please bring your own work gloves, snacks, water, etc.
- June 24 – Gallatin Tower trail maintenance
- Meet at the Tower parking pullout at 6pm, we will work until dusk.
- July 22 – Practice Rock trail maintenance
- Meet at the Practice Rock parking area at 6pm, we will work until dusk.
- August 26 – Bozeman Pass trail maintenance
- Meet at the Bozeman Pass parking area at 6pm, we will work until dusk.
- September 23 – Scorched Earth trail maintenance
- Meet at the Scorched Earth parking area at 6pm, we will work until dusk.
We are interested in organizing more in-depth trail maintenance projects at Paradise Valley crags this season, but we need your help! Please contact us if you are able to help with the following events:
- Mill Creek trail maintenance day, TBD
- Allenspur trail maintenance and trash pickup day, TBD
Finally, we are going to pick up litter at the Carter’s Bridge Fishing Access Site, which is where you park if you’re climbing at Allenspur. Many hands make light work, so please come help! Meet us at the Carter’s Bridge FAS parking lot at 6pm on Wednesday, July 8. SMCC will provide trash bags and hand sanitizer but please bring your own gloves.